Well, we’re certainly in sight of it.
And now we can literally count our countdown days on one hand!
(I know it has been a long road at times, but let’s try to remember that we’re ‘gonna get there soon. So, no need to think about jumping into any regrettable decisions, right?! Let’s hang in there just a little bit longer together.)
In the meantime and in terms of today’s countdown, let’s stick with some random, but hopefully interesting facts about number 5:
1. AN EARTHWORM HAS FIVE HEARTS.
2. MOST STARFISH HAVE FIVE ARMS.
3. THE NUMBER FIVE IS THE NUMBER OF GRACE, AND IT SYMBOLIZES ALL GOOD THINGS.
4. THE NUMBER FIVE IS THE NUMBER OF THE HUMAN BEING. IT SYMBOLIZES THE FOUR LIMBS AND THE HEAD THAT CONTROLS THEM.
5. THERE ARE FIVE OLYMPIC RINGS, WHICH REPRESENT COMPETITORS FROM FIVE CONTINENTS: THE AMERICAS, EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, AND OCEANIA. (MOST OFTEN CALLED AUSTRALIA.)
So there are our fives, all pretty unique. It’s all part of our journey together.
Catch you back here tomorrow.